Terms & ConditionsThese Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of any product ordered by you on the aquazy.com. By agreeing to register to sell or buy a product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please make sure you read them carefully. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any separate terms put forward by you. Aquazy.com reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on-line. However, continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. By ordering or registering on aquazy.com you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database. From time to time we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily be removed by either unsubscribing via a link or sending request using our contact form and we will remove you from marketing communications.
Aquazy is a platformAquazy is an online platform where sellers and buyers meet to purchase or sell certain goods at a fixed price. Aquazy is not directly involved in the transaction between buyers and sellers, therefore does not transfer legal ownership of products from seller to buyers. This means that Aquazy has no control over the quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the products listed the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items. Aquazy cannot check users or information provided by users. Aquazy cannot guarantee that a transaction between sellers and buys will be completed. Aquazy does not screen or pre-screen users’ identity and their information and it is not responsible or liable for any content posted by users. Using Aquazy platform to sell or buy it is at your own risk. Aquazy will not be responsible for claims, liabilities, losses, costs, fees, expenses, obligations and causes of action resulting from defects or alleged defects of any item sold.
Sellers agree not to:
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the site functionalities or with any transaction being conducted on the website or to gain unauthorised access to any part of the website.
- Contact any other user of our website to market, advertise or promote any other website, product, service or event without the express written consent of Aquazy. Any Violations may result in your access to the website being restricted.
- List items that are considered offensive. In this case Aquazy will remove the items without warning. Offensive items include (but not limited to) items such as weapons, pornography or any item that is considered insulting or provocative.
- List items that are mass produced rather than being independent and unique in nature. These items will be removed Aquazy.
- List items that are unsuitable for sale on the Aquazy website. These items will be removed without warning.
- Insist in listing items when it is considered by Aquazy as inappropriate as a seller
- Listing items that are not appropriate for sale on Aquazy.
Sellers will be responsible to:
- Maintain availability of stock and therefore ensure that the item listed for sale is available to be purchased by a buyer.
- Provide items descriptions and items in good conditions. All items need to be in good conditions and be described correctly.
- Provide return and exchange policies as well as terms and conditions within their profile page.
- Upload up to date shipping costs ideally with tracking numbers as well as signature on delivery.
- Maintain an effective communication with the buyer throughout the entire order confirmation and shipping process.
- Accountable for shipping the item to the buyer within 48 business hours of payment completion - unless different conditions have been agreed with the buyer.
- Send items that have been purchased. Any seller that received a payment for a product but has not sent the order will be removed from Aquazy. Buyers affected by such practices will be advised to take further legal actions in order to reclaim monies.
- List items in Australian dollars
Sellers agree to:
- Allow Aquazy keeping the applicable current sales commission once the item is sold through PayPal
- Maintain and update shipping costs available on their account
- Pay sales commissions for items returned – if returns are allowed
Buyers agree to:
- Keep their details up to date. If details are not kept updated they might cause your account being considered abandoned or false and therefore will be removed from our system
- Provide a valid address, email address and contact details for shipping and delivery of the items. Aquazy or the seller of the items are not responsible for orders shipped to an incorrect or invalid address and are not liable for any loss associated
- Enter into an agreement with the seller every time that buyers make a purchase and complete the payment for that items
- Complete the payment of the purchased items within 48 hours unless agreed with the seller otherwise the order will be cancelled.
- Maintaining a relevant communication with the seller after an order to complete the transaction.
- Making the payment to the seller of the item using a PayPal account or credit card linked to a PayPal account
- Be responsible for customs charges for international orders. Aquazy and sellers have not control over these charges as each country has its own regulations and compliances. In these circumstances we recommend contacting your local customs office for more information. All the charges are to be paid by the customer on delivery of order. If you refuse to pay these charges the parcel might be lost and Aquazy or the seller will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as results of this occurrence. Aquazy reserves the right to ban any user that does not consider any of these conditions or that try to use Aquazy platform in any unsuitable manner.
LiabilityAquazy is not responsible for:
- Any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website.
- For any loss incurred in relation to your use of this website. Your use of this site is at your own risk.
- Making representations or warranties of information, goods or services offered on this site, except to the extent that such obligation cannot be excluded at law.
- Making warranties that your use of the website will be uninterrupted or free from defects and viruses or that the information provided will be current.
- Affecting or damaging your computer system by your use of this website.
- Any loss or damage (including without limitation indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use or reliance on this website whether or not caused by a negligent act or omission.
CopyrightThis website is the copyright property of Aquabella Imports Pty Ltd. Any information on this site can not be distributed, reproduced, displayed or published for commercial purposes without permission.
TrademarksThis website contains registered and other trademarks that belong to Aquabella Imports Pty Ltd. We do not authorise the grant of any licence or right to the use those trademarks except with our prior written approval.
Privacy PoliciesAquazy is committed to maintain the privacy of every customers making sure that customers’ details are secured using industry standards methods. We do not store or keep credit card information or other sensitive information since these is processed using an external service (PayPal). All the payment methods are secure since they processed using a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol to keep the information safe.
This means that confidential information in transit from your computer is automatically encrypted using the SSL protocol. The only information stored includes information about name and address, visits details (time and date), or items purchased. We will use this information only to understand customers’ preferences and interests, which will help us providing a better and tailored service to customers. Any information will only be used by Aquazy personnel and will not be intentionally disclosed outside our organisation without your consent or required by law.
Unfortunately due to the nature of transmission over the Internet, there is no guarantee that electronic storage will be totally secured, therefore we are not responsible for circumstances where that information is accessed without authorisation. Please contact us if you would like to have your details deleted from our database.